Follow Me

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Depressing Song Alert!

I was on my way back to my in-laws house, with a back seat full of supplies taken from my mold infested home, and I heard this song on the radio. Driving away from the house that I should have been sleeping at, and driving to a home that is not mine, where I feel like a guest, made this song feel very poignant at the time. It was as if it were inserted into a soundtrack for this moment in my life.

The song is called 'I And Love And You' by The Avett Brothers. It has been out for a few months, from what I can tell, but tonight was the first time I have heard the song. Here is their video:



This recent illness is trying me. I am broken. I don't know how, or if, I can put myself back together. And on that happy note......

0 comments: