Follow Me

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I Have Figured Out How 'How I Met Your Mother' Is Going To End

There are only three more new episodes of HIMYM.  In the timeline of the final "weekend" of the show's narrative, there are only four hours until Barney and Robin's wedding, when Ted finally meets the mother.  Two half hour episodes are scheduled for the 17th and 24th of the month, with an hour long finale airing on the 31st.

At first, I was really skeptical about how the final season would play out.  An entire 22 episode season taking place over the course of a 55 hour weekend?  Somehow, it worked.


There have been numerous theories float around about how the series was going to end.  Some say that the mother dies shortly after having her and Ted's two children, and that he's telling his kids about the mother they never really knew.  Another says that the kids are actually the children of Barney and Robin, and that Ted has custody of them after their untimely death. I'm hoping the finale isn't that depressing.

I, for one, think I have figured out how the show will end.  And, I found a photo online that confirms my suspicion.  WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS AFTER THE JUMP.

From what I can tell, this will be the last thing you'll see during the series' finale:


Then, every HIMYM fan across the globe will be doing this:


And this:



Just a guess.....

0 comments: