Follow Me

Monday, January 24, 2011

Filmography 2010

With the Academy Award nominations coming out tomorrow morning, I thought it would be fun to post one of my favorite viral videos in recent months.  'Filmography 2010' compiles clips from 270, yes 270, theatrical releases from 2010 edited together into a six minute and three second clip.  The video is edited together so beautifully and seamlessly, that even the bad movies looked like they were worth seeing.

The filmmaker?  A young, female, aspiring filmmaker that goes by the name of Genrocks.  Her Youtube channel has a number of trailer re-edits on it.  My favorite:  The "sexy" trailer for 'The Watchmen'.  Pretty funny.  Enjoy 'Filmography 2010'.  It's fucking brilliant.



Looking at her Youtube channel, I love her take on 'Fight Club'.  From a girl's perspective, making it an alternate music video for Britney Spears' 'Circus'.  It's not my taste in music, but it's incredibly smart:

0 comments: