Follow Me

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mash Up Monday - Acoustic Alchemy

Norwegian Recycling is quickly becoming my favorite DJ/mash up artist.  Just when I think I can't love his work more, I find something I haven't heard from him.  Case in point, 'Acoustic Alchemy'.  It's wonderfully arranged, and reminds you that a pair of 15 inch woofers aren't needed to enjoy a great mash up track.  Sometimes, all you need is an acoustic guitar.  The songs used in the following mix are:

1. Jack Johnson - 'Bubble Toes'
2. Green Day - 'Good Riddance'
3. Josh Rouse - 'Quiet Town'
4. Joshua Radin - 'Only You'
5. Wyclef Jean feat. Akon & Lil' Wayne & Niia - 'Sweetest Girl'
6. Christina Aguilara - 'Genie in a Bottle'
7. Atomic Kitten - 'Eternal Flame'
8. Black Eyed Peas - 'Don't Lie'

To hear more from Norwegian Recycling, check out a previous post I did on his track, Miracles.

0 comments: