Follow Me

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Mashup Monday Double Feature

It has been a few weeks since I have had a Mashup Monday post.  Honestly, it's probably the article that I look forward to writing the most each week.  Unfortunately, depending on what is going on with my life, or around the world, Mashup Monday gets forgotten.

In scouring the web for a song to post today, I found two that were each so amazing, I couldn't decide between them.  So, I'm sharing them both.

First up is a track that I first heard back in March.  It's a mashup of Gnarls Barkley's 'Crazy', with Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep'.  From Dark Ninja comes 'Crazy in the Deep':



Now, from two songs which have been beat to death, to a couple of tracks that never make their way through the mashup circles.

The next track is a mix of Don McLean's classic, 'American Pie', with 'Dog Days Are Over' by Florence and the Machine.  Not only do these tunes sound amazing together, but Reborn Identity has created a particularly moving video to accompany the mashup.  It's phenomenal.

0 comments: