Follow Me

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Quick "Hello"...

Hi everyone.


I know I haven't posted in, what.....five days now.


It has been an tough weekend, and I need to take a day or two to get my shit together.  I am currently in the process of going through opiate withdrawal, and it's hitting my body like a motherfucker.  I intend on writing a piece about the situation.  In fact, I was about four paragraphs in, when I decided to say, "Fuck it", and start watching TV.  Needless to say, the constant regimen of assorted pain killers that I have been taking for the last  six months are tearing my body up.  I am hurting like hell right now.  From what I have read, that is the pain killers' way of keeping you addicted.  When you stop taking them, they trick your brain into ramping up the pain levels, so that you feel like you need to take more.


Hopefully, that should go away within the next couple of days.


In the meantime, feel free to stop back by toward the end of the week.  I'm going to do my best to get back into the swing of things, and get on a regular routine.


Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Bright and Shiny! said...

That sucks - sorry. Hope it passes soon. :-)

Rachel said...

Hopefully it gets better soon! I will be thinking of you!