Follow Me

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mashup Monday Featuring The Bee Gees

Over the weekend, news outlets reported that Robin Gibb was close to death.  He's currently in a coma, with pneumonia, and doctors estimate that he only has days to live.

That being said, I thought it was appropriate to feature some of his music in this week's Mashup Monday post.

First up is one of the coolest, most enjoyable pairings I've ever heard.  I promise you:  You'll want this one on your iPod.  From Lobterdust, it's 'Stayin' Hot', a mashup of 'Stayin' Alive' and 'Hot In Here' by Nelly.  (I can't remember how he spells "Herr"..or "Heere".  Whatever.)



Next up is one of my favorites, seamlessly matching 'Stayin' Alive', with Pink Floyd's 'Another Brick In The Wall'.  The editing on the video is fucking BRILLIANT.  Enjoy this one by Wax Audio, called 'Stayin' Alive In The Wall'.



Now I'm going to have 'Stayin' Alive' stuck in my head for days.  Goddamn it.

0 comments: