Follow Me

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How To Get Ahead at Olive Garden

I saw this sign posted outside my local Olive Garden at the 202 and Gilbert Rd., in Gilbert, AZ:


....and it left me with a lot of questions:

Is it only Keith?
Is it on a rotational basis?
If not, what makes Keith so special?
Is this like their "internship" type of program?
How long does Keith get to "fuch" the General Manager. The sign was made in stone.
Is Keith the "fucher" or the "fuchee"?
Does he get a pay raise during this time?
What criteria do they use to determine who "fuchs" the General Manager?

I did make an attempt to get my questions answered, but Keith nor the General Manager were available to comment. Depending on what the General Manager looks like, I may soon be working at Olive Garden. I will keep you posted.





0 comments: