Follow Me

Monday, September 28, 2009

Update On The Craziness

Mom was nice enough to take the baby on Friday night. The break helped. Got some time alone with my wife. Got a couple of hours of 'RockBand' therapy. That helps a lot. Seems to let a lot of the demons out.

Since then, "the screaming" has gone away. Things are not great, but they are much better. I would say that I am at 40%. Thursday and Friday, I was in negative territory.

I'm feeling a little better. The tics are starting to come under control for the most part. I have a series of tics here and there. Then again, I haven't been putting myself in situations where the tics can be triggered.

I hate what I am going through. I wake up every morning pissed off that I'm going to have to deal with this another day. But I go to bed realizing that I've made it through another day and there are thousands of people that have given up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I cannot give up.

0 comments: