Follow Me

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What To Expect Over The Next Week Or Two

Other than an update from my hospital room, I didn't have a single post on this blog in 16 days.  It's amazing how much can happen in 16 days.

I watched tens of thousands get washed out to sea from my bed.  I nervously  flipped back and forth between MSNBC and CNN in my hospital room as temperatures rose in reactor after reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi power plant.  It was frustrating enough that I felt helpless laying in a bed 10,000 miles away.  It was even worse that I couldn't write about the situation.

I have some catching up to do.  Over the last two weeks, I have accumulated a number of rare and exclusive videos on the earthquake and tsunami that I feel that I have to share.  You cannot understand the magnitude of what happened there until you see some of this video.

There are also some other news stories that have occurred in the last couple of weeks that I want to put my two cents in on.  You may care.  You may not.

In the last week, I have also seen a number of things regarding some recent Watchtower articles that I cannot stay silent on.  Expect a slew of ex-JW posts all of a sudden.  Maybe it's all of those blood transfusions I had in the hospital.  LOL.  Kidding.

So, over the next few days, some of this stuff may be old news to some of you.  Some of it may be eye opening.  Hopefully, regardless if you've heard the subject matter before, you'll see it from a new perspective. That's my goal at least.

0 comments: