Follow Me

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My New Favorite Website

Perhaps I'm really late to the game, but I'm laughing my ass off at Ghetto Hikes.  According to it's creator, the page is maintained by a 28 year old that leads urban kids on nature hikes.  "I simply write down the shit they say."

Today's gem:
"We thought Thurman ova there havin' a seizure.  Turns out he just excited bout nature." 
A couple of my favorites in recent weeks include:
"Jamarcus mad cuz I change his Facebook status to say he like men, and he can't change it cause this forest ain't got no wifi." 
and,
"We in nature dawg.  Ain't no need dictionary words like beverage." 
If you don't have a Tumblr account, you can still follow the adventures of Mr. Cody on Facebook or Twitter.  Just click one of the links at the top of his website.   

0 comments: