Follow Me

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hitler Finds Out "Balloon Boy" Was A Hoax

Usually, when it comes to anything, I wouldn't side with a genocidal psychopath, and someone who has a permanent spot in the top 3 as "Worst Human Ever". In this instance, though, I must say that Hitler brings up some very strong points, better than I've heard from Nancy Grace at least. Very funny:



This is the first 'Flight of the Navigator' reference I've heard in 15 years! I used to love that movie! Seriously....FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR?!?! Is that even on Blu-ray?(According to Amazon.com...no) This is easily the best parody video I have seen in years. Wonderful job with the subtitles. I accidentally came across it this morning and liked it so much, immediately viewed it two more times. Just thought I would share.

0 comments: