Follow Me

Friday, October 1, 2010

50 Cent Is Gay Bashing On Twitter, Again

Earlier this month, 50 Cent caused a stir in the gay community by Tweeting the following message to Perez Hilton:
 "Perez Hiltoncalled me douchebag, so I had my homie shoot up a gay wedding. wasnt his, but made me feel better." 
It appears that Mr. Jackson is back online, making remarks that make him look like a fucking jackass.  Yesterday, he Tweeted:
Now, I personally don't think this Tweet was targeted toward the gay community.  I think that 50 just felt it necessary to expound on his pussy eating philosophy.  This Tweet was likely geared toward straight men that refuse to go down on a woman, rather than gay men.  Still, with nearly 3.4 million people following him on Twitter(which I am not one of), his comments could very easily be misconstrued.

Keep in mind, this is a man worth nearly a billion dollars, but doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're".  Then again, neither does about 1.8 million of his followers.  It's a case of the blind leading the blank.  This in no way excuses his comments.  One of the first people to address his remarks was actor and gay activist, Zachary Quinto.


It wasn't long before Fiddy Tweeted in response to the controversy:

I personally will let this one slide.  One thing you might want to think about though, we "choose" to be gay just as much as you choose to be black.  Bigotry is bigotry, no matter how you try to explain it off.






0 comments: