Follow Me

Monday, October 11, 2010

Curiosity Sex

In an episode of How I Met Your Mother, Barney said one of the 100 reasons to have sex was curiosity.
Curiosity. As in what would it be like to do it with a really tall girl. Not a big girl, a tall girl. Like if a normal girl were seven, seven-and-a-half feet tall, and had a very short denim skirt, I would have to know what that was like.
On Saturday night, I wanted curiosity sex.  I spotted her on the way to the club.  We were stuck in traffic about a block away from the club and she was standing on the sidewalk. She was standing by herself. I noticed her right away because of her dress.  It was very similar to one my wife owned.   Other than that she didn't stand out.

It wasn't until I saw her later in the club that she really got my attention.  Seeing her in the midst of the other people made me realize how special she was.  She stood head and shoulders above most of the other club goers.  She was easily 6'3" or 6'4". Plus sized, but not fat.  She was dressed modestly and wore what looked like a red wig.  Most of the night, I only saw her from a distance.  I couldn't tell if she was transgendered or not.

Then, she walked past me.  Her septum was pierced and she had a tattoo across her chest.  She was cute.  If she was transgendered, I couldn't tell...and I didn't care.  By now, the curiosity factor was in full force.  I was going to buy her a drink, but unfortunately, she slipped out before I could do so.

I would still like to know what it would be like to do it with a really tall girl.

0 comments: