Follow Me

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Robbie Williams Wants A Gay Kid

Here is a video from Robbie Williams and his former Take That bandmate Gary Barlow.  It's called Shame.  It could have very easily have been on the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack if it were released a few years earlier.


Robbie Williams has always been a gay friendly artist.  Now, in a recent interview, he has said that he would like to have a gay kid.  When asked if he and his wife, Ayda Field, would like a boy of a girl, he said, 
"I genuinely don't care. I always thought I want a boy ever since I was little but now I'm like, 'Oh yeah girls, they're daddy's girls aren't they?'
"If it's a guy I'm going teach it to play footy and all of that stuff and if it's a girl I'm going to protect her to my death."
Then he said,
 "I want a gay one, we've talked about it and that's what we want, whatever it is."
He wouldn't elaborate any further.

0 comments: