Follow Me

Monday, October 4, 2010

New Game - Def Jam Rapstar

I have always been a big fan of singing/karaoke style video games.  To date, I practically own them all.  I own practically every Singstar game for PS3.  I own all of the Lips games for XBox 360.  I have both RockBands, with a shiteload of DLC, but never use any of the instruments.

A new game, called Def Jam Rapstar, has piqued my interest.  It's a karaoke game, but with nothing but rap music.  Now, I'm white.  Whiter than white.  Rap music is not usually my forte'.  From what I've seen of the tracklist, it's quite impressive.  Everything from Busta Rhymes' Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See to Slam by Onyx.  And from what I can tell in these gameplay videos, the Lips wireless microphones are compatible with the game.





The game comes out tomorrow, and is available on PS3, 360 and Wii.  It's on my shopping list once I get paid.

0 comments: