Follow Me

Monday, March 12, 2012

I've Lost My Advertisers

When I checked my email this morning, I had message in my inbox from the site's advertising service.  It read:
"Hello,
During a recent review of your account we found that you are currently displaying ads in a manner that is not compliant with our program policies.
EXAMPLE PAGE:
http://www.thetwitchonline.com/2011/12/lindsay-lohans-playboy-photos-leaked.html
Please note that this URL is an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites in your network.
VIOLATION(S) FOUND:
As stated in our program policies, publishers are not permitted to place ads on pages with adult or mature content. In addition to photos and videos which contain nudity or sexual activities, below are some other examples of unacceptable content:
 * Lewd or provocative images
 *Crude or indecent language, including adult stories
   * Sexual tips or advice
   * Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content)
   * Adult toys or products 
   * Ads or links to external sites containing adult content 
   * Adult links and/or adult keywords within the meta data in the source code of your site
ACTION TAKEN: We have disabled ad serving to your site."

But that's half of my site!!!

The smoking gun seems to be the Lindsay Lohan post I published a couple of months ago.  It's funny that they considered Lohan's Playboy pics "unacceptable content", yet didn't have an issue with my Ronald Reagan post, the talking vibrator, Tom Ford sniffing perfume samples out of a model's ass, Lady Gaga's ass, or Tori Spelling's breasts showing on Twitter.  Not to mention the countless times I've used the "C word".

Personally, I found Lindsay Lohan's Playboy shoot "unacceptable", but for different reasons entirely.

I'm really going to miss that 93 cents that came in each week.

Oh.  One last thing.  DILDO FIGHT!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you should be honored that you are so inappropriate that your ads have been pulled, ha! You should be proud! Hee!