Follow Me

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quote Of The Day...And Jesus On A Dinosaur

"I have concluded through careful empirical analysis and much thought that somebody is looking out for me, keeping track of what I think about things, forgiving me when I do less than I ought.  Giving me strength to shoot for more than I think I'm capable of.  I believe that they know everything that I do and think, and they still love me.  And, I have concluded, after careful consideration, that this person keeping score is me."
- Mythbusters host Adam Savage, speaking at the Reason Rally in Washington D.C.

Another wonderful quote:
"I believe that rules do not make us moral.  Loving each other makes us moral."
Here is video of his speech, Saturday.  It was quite passionate and inspirational.  Keep an eye out for Jesus riding a dinosaur.  I'm serious.



This is another video of his speech, in much better quality (sans dinosaur).



0 comments: