Follow Me

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prince Poppycock's Performance On AGT Finals

If you're following America's Got Talent this year, I am sure you have fallen in love with Prince Poppycock as much as I have.  In a sea of "seen it before" acts, he has continually delivered exciting, artistic over the top performances.  His costumes are second to none.  He is a visionary;  easily the only contender in the final four contestants that could bring a two hours, eight shows a week extravaganza on the Las Vegas strip.

Two weeks ago, he covered Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody better than anyone else that I've seen.  In fact, he may have even given Freddie Mercury a run for "most memorable performance":



Last night's performance at the finals wasn't as exciting but was nonetheless beautiful:



Without a question, I'll be glued to the tube for the results show.  I'm crossing my fingers for Poppycock.

Update:  I'm sad to say that Prince Poppycock did not win America's Got Talent.  With the notoriety and media attention he has received in recent months, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the Prince.

0 comments: