Follow Me

Friday, February 4, 2011

Preview Of This Sunday's (Yes, I Said Sunday's) Glee

For those of you that are looking for something to watch besides football on Super Bowl Sunday, I've got good news and bad news.  The good news is that Fox is airing a special new episode of Glee Sunday night.  The bad news is that you'll have to wait until after the Super Bowl is over until you can see it.  Glee and the game are on the same network, Fox.  Glee airs immediately after the game.

In this week's episode, Blaine, Kurt and the rest of the Warblers take a shot at Destiny Child's 'Bills, Bills, Bills'.  I never thought I would hear a male lead sing this song, but it is surprisingly good.


I found a clip and had it ready to go of Blaine and the Warblers singing Robin Thicke's 'When I Get You Alone' in of all places, a Gap store.  Blaine is hitting on an employee and the group is backing him up.  It's a scene from the upcoming Valentine's Day episode.  It was pulled within an hour of me viewing it though.  Hopefully, I'll find it again.  If this is the case, though, does this mean that a love connection between Kurt and Blaine isn't in the cards for season 2?  


0 comments: