Follow Me

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Quick Note Of Thanks To My Readers

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to write a quick post and thank everyone that has been stopping by and reading my blog over the last month.  For those of you that have been following me for some time, you'll know that I took a little more than three months off from writing over the holidays.  I stopped writing around September 28th, and didn't post again until January 16th.  I was having writer's block.  I was wanting to spend more time with my family.  I wanted to take my blog in a different direction, but I wasn't sure what direction to take it.

Over the holidays, I was able to focus on my wife and little girl.  I took them to Disneyland for the first time.  My daughter got to hug Chip and Dale, and get her picture taken with Tinkerbell.  It was the week before Christmas, and for someone that has only been celebrating Christmas for 6 years, it was some of the best memories of my life.

I decided to start writing about the things that were important to me.  I was going to be an advocate for the causes that mattered in my life (ie. LGBT causes, body positive, fat positive, politics, religion, ex-JW), and you responded.

Since writing my first post back from hiatus on January 16th, 30 days ago, I have had more views than any month in the history of 'The Daily Twitch'.  I started this blog on September 11, 2009; roughly a year and a half ago.  My blog views for the last 30 days account for 43.4% of my total readership since the creation of the blog in September '09.

Thank you  so much for reading what I have to say.  It's a good feeling to know that someone out there is listening to you.  It means a lot.

:)

0 comments: