Follow Me

Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Going To Be A Slow Blogging Weekend

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome my new readers/followers.  I've noticed that in the last couple of weeks, I have added quite a few followers on my RSS feed.  Hi there.  Don't be afraid to comment.  Hope you enjoy the site.

In related news, it's probably going to be a slow weekend for The Twitch.  I am in excruciating back pain, and it's only going to get worse.  Since my surgery, I have (for obvious reasons) been avoiding a number of things around the apartment.  So, I'm probably going to be doing a lot of bending in order to get some stuff done.  Not smart, but necessary.

We're also house sitting for my in-laws this weekend, trying to celebrate my wife's birthday tomorrow night and I would like to try to get 'Captain America' in there somewhere.

I have so many things that I want to write about.  In the pipeline, I have a number of posts that are going to be a little wordy.  I'm not used to writing such large pieces, and they'll probably look a bit out of place, but I have a number of things that I need to get off of my chest.

That being said, I may have some days with only 3 or 4 posts, and some with 15.  Depends on what I'm working on.  I'm also in the process of starting two additional sites (Probably not the best use of my time, but I really want to start making a professional go at blogging.  I'm on Social Security Disability until at least May of 2015, so I need to do something with my free time.  Besides, my monthly Social Security checks account for about 55% of what I used to make at my last job.  Every little bit of revenue helps.

You may see some changes in the way of layout in the next couple of weeks.  There may also be a small increase in the amount of advertising space taken up on my site.  Again, gotta pay the bills.

As you have probably noticed, the site has recently changed from thedailytwitch.blogspot.com to thetwitchonline.com.  If you haven't already changed the address in your bookmarks, please do so.  Google will be temporarily redirecting any hits onto the old "The Daily Twitch" site to the new "Twitch Online" site, but I'm not sure how long they will continue to in the future.

Also, if you are reading this via a feed, please take a moment and reset your feed to the new site.  Thanks.

I'm looking forward to keeping you all entertained and informed as to what's going on around me.  If you ever feel like dropping me a line, you can reach me at twitch@thetwitchonline.com.

0 comments: