Follow Me

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Making Changes To 'The Twitch'

What's going on, everybody.

Just wanted to let all of you know that some changes are underway on the blog.  As you have probably noticed, I've added a couple of links on the top left side of the page, to make it easier to follow me.  By clicking the links you can either have 'The Twitch' delivered to your email inbox as articles are published, or you can subscribe to my feed and view it at your convenience from your reader of choice.

I have also changed the way the website appears when you access it from your mobile phone.  I have spent some time on my phone tonight testing it out, and I can happily say that it is much more user friendly.  The posts are much easier to read, and switching from post to post is as easy as swiping your finger on the screen.  No more endless scrolling and waiting for the page to load with your cell signal.

There is also some additional advertising on the site.  I know, it can be a bit of an annoyance, but I've tried to make the changes minimal.  When you're reading my blog from a feed, an ad should appear after every four or five posts.  Give it a day or so and you'll hardly notice it.

As I have said before, the changes taking place are to move 'The Twitch' more in the direction of a professional endeavor.  This is my 684th post.  It's long overdue to start looking at this less as a hobby, and more as a way to possibly make a living down the road.

I would like to thank you all for your patience while I fiddle with some things.  If you have any comments or  questions, please feel free to email me at twitch@thetwitchonline.com.

0 comments: