Follow Me

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Still Here...Just Technologically Stinted

Hey everybody.

Just a quick update for the three of you subscribers that are left....LOL.  I haven't been able to post anything since last Friday as my laptop has crapped out on me.  The Geek Squad seems to think that my hard drive is in the process of going kaput.  If that is the case, I'm looking at a minimum of about $450 (that I don't have) to get it fixed.  Considering that my battery life is currently at about 15 minutes per charge, and that my computer crashes the entire network for a half an hour every time I turn it on, I think it might be worth an extra $150, and just get a new laptop.

That being said, it's going to take me a couple of days to transfer everything over from my old hard drive and get back to where I was before this whole fiasco started.

I also have an appointment with my spine surgeon tomorrow afternoon, and an epidural scheduled for Thursday.  Needless to say, this isn't going to be a fun week.  I don't know whether I'm more nervous about the prospect of having another surgery, or the possibility of being told that I don't need one.  I am hurting so bad right now.  I can't even describe how I'm feeling.  I try my best to get by without pain killers, since they usually don't work anyway, but it's getting difficult.

So...long story short....I will be posting later on this week.  I have some very interesting stuff in the pipeline.  Just bear with me.

Thanks.

0 comments: