Follow Me

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Video: Grandma/Samuel L. Jackson Read 'Go The Fuck To Sleep'


Go the F**k to Sleep is easily my favorite book of the year.  For those of you that haven't heard of it or read it, I won't spoil it just yet.  Let's just say, when I first heard about it, I was counting the days till it's release.  Let me tell you, the wait has been worth it!  Best children's book EVER!  But, for the love of god, don't read it to your children.

Check out this concerned grandmother reading the book to her grandson, without warning of what is inside:



The book sounds like something that should be read by Samuel L. Jackson.  This story is perfectly suited for him.  So suited, in fact, he reads the audiobook.  Below is the audio presentation that you can download for free on Audible.com's website.  You can then play the file on you computer, MP3 player or mobile device.



The author, Adam Mansbach, is currently writing a trilogy of children's books to follow 'Go the Fuck to Sleep'.  The tentative titles are:  'Stop Shitting Yourself and Use the Fucking Toilet', 'Tie Your Own Damn Shoes' and 'Say "Are We There Yet", I Dare You.  I Double Dare You Motherfucker.  Say "Are We There Yet One More Time, Goddamn It'.  (Kidding)

0 comments: