Follow Me

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Message To All Of My Feed Subscribers

Every now and then, I like to try out different feed readers to see how my blog appears.  Some look better than others.  Some give you more options than other ones do.

Anyway, I was experimenting with an RSS feed reading service the other day, and while testing it out, the top of the feed read:

"The Daily Twitch: How Balloon Animals Taught Me To Have Sex" 

Please...Please...PLEASE tell me that it hasn't been showing up this way for everyone for the last three years!!!  I can somewhat understand "The Daily Twitch" thing.  I have recently switched the name of my site, and it is possible that somehow the RSS settings are still linked to the old site and not the new one.  I may need to do some research there.

When it comes to the "balloon animal bestiality" thing, I'm at a loss.  The only thing I can think of is that I had a post of the same name, back in January of this year.  It was this funny little video of these condoms, blown up into balloon animals, doing it in different positions.  How it could of possibly become the TITLE OF MY FUCKING BLOG, I have no idea.

If this is showing up on the feed for any of  you, could you please shoot me an email?  My email is twitch@thetwitchonline.com.  Thank you.


0 comments: