Follow Me

Monday, August 29, 2011

Video: Technology Makes Wedding Extremely Tacky

Included in all IPhone 4 and IPad 2 models is a program called Facetime.  It lets you do video chat with other Apple products that have the program, connected to either a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G signal.  Generally, it works much better with Wi-Fi.  Otherwise, it gets really choppy.  But I digress.

Isn't it sort of an unwritten written rule that if you're a bridesmaid at a wedding, one of the requirements of being a bridesmaid is showing up at the fucking wedding?



I could understand if she had cancer or something, or if she was dying of E-bola.  In that case, wouldn't moving the wedding to her hospital room be the right thing to do?

You know the other bridesmaids were standing there thinking, "I had to spend $600 on this ugly dress.  I couldn't find anyone else to bring with me, so I had to bring my dick of an ex boyfriend.  All Heather had to do was borrow her sister's IPhone".

And the poor groomsman that lost "Rock Paper Scissors" to have to walk the IPad down the aisle.  His day is ruined.

Needless to say, this is a wedding that no one will soon forget.  

0 comments: