Follow Me

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Video: MUST WATCH Mind Blowing Dubstep Dancer

For the record, I cannot stand dubstep music.  I don't know why.  Maybe, I'm just getting older, but it grates on my nerves.  That being said, this is the most impressive video I have seen in months.

It comes from a 29 year old dancer from Lawrenceville, Georgia, named Marquese Scott.  Now, I have seen this video more than a half dozen times.  First, this guy's moves are simply astounding.  We're talking "21st Century Michael Jackson" level dance moves.  Secondly, I had to make sure the video wasn't tweaked or edited.

Pay attention to the traffic in the window's reflection behind Marquese.  Even while he's moving in slow motion or in reverse, it continues to move at normal speed in the background.  The video is real.  Take a look:



It's easy to see how this video has received 1.2 million hits in 3 days.

0 comments: