Follow Me

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Video: Pageant Mom Dresses Daughter As Prostitute

As if child beauty pageants aren't controversial enough, already.  TLC has released a promotional clip for an upcoming episode of 'Toddlers and Tiaras'.  In it, Paisley comes out dressed up as her favorite actress, Julia Roberts.  Take a look.



PARENTING FAIL!!

Paisley's mother spoke to TMZ today, trying to defend herself.  She says that due to creative editing on the part of TLC, she's made to look like a bad mom.  Paisley had another outfit that day:  the dress that Julia Roberts wore at the end of 'Pretty Woman'.  See?


No harm, no foul.  She's "a modern day Cinderella".  She says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Maybe not physical injuries, but that kid is going to have a mountain of therapy bills.  Is she really so blind that she doesn't realize that she dressed her 3 year old up like a hooker on national television?

0 comments: